I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug !!

 I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug! The lovely blogger Iya (iyaboto), awarded me the Blog Bug Award which was created by Nicole (axonsanddendrites). I suggest that you check out their blogs and follow them as well, they are awesome Pinay bloggers who writes about beauty and lots of other cool stuff :D

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiT0qWgTnbtwG60M0-pYNthZQbBDbODWxy_j54_VFvBlA7GuzNWr4Vp1iWYShTEb43o1DykSZOaNX84UgB9zKyYxbycZ1AyUiPbMxmMt6BzmqLfpDSmnMQLJjW5Opf01nfh7LMJGKDcqKqD/s1600/blog+bug1+logo.jpg
Here are the rules once you are awarded/tagged:

  • If you are given the Blog Bug award, You must answer the questions that follow and the title of the post should be "I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug"
  • You must give the link of where you originally got this award, and you can tag as many bloggers as you want. Link their pages on the post and also inform them through comments in their blog. :)
  • Optional: You must post a banner corresponding to the site that you are using to blog in your sidebar and it should link back to your post about the Blog Bug Award.

QUESTIONS:


1)When and Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging early this year, I simply wanted to share my thoughts about beauty related topics or 

products and I also want to read and learn from other bloggers.

2)What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?
I love blogging about nail designs and makeup looks I did for other girls.
I enjoy sharing my ideas to others and getting feedback on my work, it may not
be the best but I know with practice I can improve what I love doing.

3)How did you get your blog name?
My blog name used to be "Lahlab" which is my nickname, but I changed it to "Steph-G", because  
Lahlab didn't seem right for me to use as a blog name it was kinda weird. My first name is Stephanie and my last name starts with a G..

4)What do you think is your best post yet?

If I had to choose it would be my last post the Glitter Galore with step-by-step guide, I received a lot of 

positive feedback which I initially didn't think I would get becauseI didn't think anyone else other than 

me  would like it :D 

5)What is your inspiration for blogging at present?

From other bloggers and the readers who takes time to read what I write about, reading the comments 

and knowing that I get feedback really means a lot to me.

6)Message for your readers:

Hi guys! I would want to thank each one of you for following and reading my posts. I appreciate all the 

comments I get so I try my very best to respond to each one even if it is just a short response. I hope 

you will continue reading my future posts and more power to your blog as well. Take care always!


Bloggers I would like to award:

Cristina Soriano (paintfacereview)
Laviña Jampit (lavinajampit)
Phenomenal Abby (phenomenalabby)
Wanderer (phioxee.com)
Iya (iyaboto)
Christine (mypoeticisolation)


Comments

  1. Hey there! Thank you so much for doing this tag post! You truly deserve it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo Stephy!thank you so much for this!
    awee another award from me. You're so sweet Steph :))
    thanks a lot <3
    lovelots,Tin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already following u with GFC and now also with bloglovin'!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely,
    I really like this post! I can't wait to see what you do next !
    Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other:)
    Have a great Evening!
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed :)

    hoping to see more nail post from you ;)

    xo

    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!Great blog.What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog
    i really liked the nails (:
    and u have a beautiful portfolio with beautiful friends
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww,,Thank you for taking the time to look into the photos dear..I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  8. CONGRATS! You've got a great blog, so not surprised you were tagged! :-)
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! I just signed up as your latest follower - it would be great if we could follow each other!
    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com



    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment