Liebster Award Nomination

I have been nominated the Liebster Award by the every lovely Nisha of nishalooks,
Check out her awesome blog, she writes about the trending fashion and other fashion related posts.
I'm super happy and thankful that she did, so THANK YOU SO MUCH Nisha!


The Rules:

1) Post 11 things about yourself.

2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. In addition, create 11 questions to be answered by those you have tagged.

3) Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.

4) Go on their page and tell them you have tagged them.

5) Remember, no tag backs!

 11 Things about me:

1) I love doing makeup for other people, it always excites me to learn new techniques on different faces.

2) I fear LIZARDS!!

3) I love children, I usually get distracted by their cuteness.

4) I do not enjoy cold places, it gives me colds and makes me lazy.

5) I always carry a HUGE BAG, because I carry my life with me :D

6) I do not eat Spaghetti, I cant stand the smell of tomato sauce.

7) I love pizza, It may have tomato sauce but I cant really smell it on pizza. Weird huh?

8) My favorite color is Purple.

9)Ever since I learned to do fill in my brows I do not go out the house if my eyebrows are not filled in, I really like by brows to be defined.

10) If I do not have classes in the morning I usually get up at 10am, and wake up with a  massive head ache!

11) I always write in cursive,I was taught to write in cursive when I was 6yrs old and have been writing in cursive ever since. 

Nisha's Questions for me:
1. What is your favorite accessory?
A statement necklace and edgy glasses,they really add a lot in an outfit for me.

2.  What is your favorite movie?
As of now, it The Avengers. I especially love Iron Man!
3. Who is your FASHION ICON?
Charlize Theron, shes such a beauty and looks great with anything.

4. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
I like Forever21,Candies, and brands found in the SM Department Store

5. How often do you go shopping?
Whenever there's extra money to spend, not often.hehe

6. If you had one million dollars what would you do with it?
Id use some of the money to buy a house and lot for my family, and donate to Special Educations schools.

7. Flats or heels?
Flats, Although I love heels and the height it gives me but it can be a pain.

8. How would you describe your style?
Most of the time I'm very casual, but I like dressing up at times, it fun :D

9. Describe what would be your perfect day?
Wake up at 10am, hang out from noon til 5pm, dinner with my family and watch a movie before i sleep..

10. Favorite place to be?
             Karaoke room with my family :D

11. Favorite book?
             Crazy,Busy, Beautiful by Carmindy .

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE BLOGGERS:
1)What is your favorite food or dish?
2)What is the one thing you find irresistibly cute? 
3)Where in the world do you dream of visiting?
4)What is your favorite makeup brand?
5)What do you always carry around with you?
6)Do you enjoy a warm or cold weather?
7)What could you do for hours and still enjoy it?
8)Would you rather wear skirts or shorts?
9) do you use a PC or a laptop?
10)What is your favorite clothing brand?
11)When are you most happy?

Bloggers I nominate:





Comments

  1. Aw thank you so much for awarding me! :))

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I've also nominated you for the Liebster award
    http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for nominating me.... the problem is I do not know 11 bloggers wahaha :))

    http://jaybelreeser.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! ^6


    pls. join my giveaway! ^^

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Id love to join because e the accessories look gorgeous! Unfortunatley I do not have a facebook and twitter account..

      Delete
  5. hahahaha IRON man is my hero too ;)

    thanks for tagging me..il do this when i'm not busy na :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to your post about it Abby :D

      Delete
  6. OMG! thanks Steph!!!
    love this post,lets me know more about you! Now I know why you're so good in cursive writing ::D
    I just realize we hould have given you a purple flower instead of yellow
    hahha.
    blame Sherlyn for that loolx
    <3
    love lots,Tin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh.. you always see my notebook man diay sah? I love the flower no matter what the color :D

      Delete
  7. Ahhh so good to know I'm not the only fashion blogger in love with the Avenger!! I don't know why but I am a MASSIVE fan of Loki ;)
    popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I really like the character Loki as well, the movie was awesome I loved the humor.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations!
    I have a Vedette Shapewear giveaway on my blog, check it out!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment