2 Sunshine Awards!!

I was awarded by two lovely ladies, Lara (rockteraptor) and Christine (mypoeticisolation), I would suggest that you check out their awesome blogs and follow as well :D
I would like to express my gratitude for granting me these awards, it really means a lot to me
and inspires me to continue blogging and to put more effort on my posts. Again I thank you very much..


The Rules:
1.) Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2.) Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3.) Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4.) Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5.) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

Questions: 
1.What would you most like to change about yourself?
 I would love not having dismenorrea when I get my period, the pain I get is too much to bear.

2. What is your theme song?
I dont think I have any..hehe

3.One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
None that I can think of, maybe it has already been surgically removed..HAHA. Joke.

4. What generation do you wish you had been apart of?
  My generation, so far I have been loving it.

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
 Barbie Dolls! I still have one right now.

6.What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
 I enjoy folding and putting away clean laundry while I dance and sing..

7. Do you Tweet?
 No do not have a twitter account..

8. Any goals?
To become a Special Education teacher and professional Makeup artist.

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
Haven't tried drinking margaritas in my life . I wonder how they taste like..

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
I have not experienced driving a car yet, but I'm sure I would be more embarrassed with my driving skills rather than the ugly car.

I nominate these amazing bloggers the Sunshine Award:

ELLE (poptartselle)
makeup and art freak (makeupandartfreak)
the creative mess (jessameram)
Phenomenal Abby (phenomenalabby)
lavina jampit (lavinajampit)
beautyappetite (beautyappetite)
Iya (iyaboto)
Cristina Soriano (paintfacereview)
Coleen (coleenspeaks)
Daisy (psbananas)

Have an awesome day everyone!

Comments

  1. hey
    i am already following u dear
    thanks for ur comment in my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! and thanks I really appreciate it :D

      Delete
  2. you're always welcome Stephy
    :))
    you deserved it....
    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! I love your blog, and read it as often as you post! Aren't you not only addicted to fashion, but readin fashion blogs? LOL.

    XOXO

    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:

    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear! :) I will accomplish them soon! :)

    xo
    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. what a coincidence :D Hello Lara! I'm a new follower of your blog..

      Delete
  6. hello!!! your blog is great! please come visit my blog and let me know if you want us to follow each other =) ok!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats ... u hv me as yr new follower... check out my blog as well - http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ! I'm a new follower of your blog dear..

      Delete
  8. Aww thank you so much for awarding me! Means a lot! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your follow, I´m your new follower in GFC and bloglovin ok!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww thank you for giving me sunshine award :)
    have a good day <3


    www.beautyappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for following and for dropping by...got busy last weekend....congrats sa award, i'm sure super deserve...:)

    xx,
    chicturista

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your 2 awards. I'm a new visitor of your blog. Hope to visit again. :)

    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello steph. Grats on ur blog awards. Honestly m not familiar with blog awards until now

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! there really fun to blog about :D

      Delete
  14. Thank you!I enjoy your blog as well ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog!!:)

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulation!!! Love your blog!!
    I am a new follower. Hope you follow me too!!!
    The Giulia’s Bag

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Steph! Love your answers ;D
    I missed you sweetie :)
    Hope you're well and have a wonderful day<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you as well dear! thank you for the comment,,

      Delete
  18. thank you! have an awesome day too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment