Japonesque Brush and Tool Apron

 I'm super excited for this new purchase  because I know I'd get a lot of use of it and I have been wanting one of these ever since I wanted to become a makeup artist, but it took me a long time to finally have one because its hard to find and it can get really expensive. 

Brush belts can really help me out when I do clients makeup because I dont have to constantly reach into my brush roll to get the brush I need, since it will be attached to my body I can easily reach for brushes and other products and place them back into the belt. I used to always stick brushes into my pockets before but now, No More! 

I got this Japonesque Brush & Tool Apron in Beauty Bar here in Cebu, Philippines, I'm telling you that store is makeup heaven but does evil things to your wallet.

Front Part



Back Part
Has a zipper pocket and a small pocket to insert your calling cards in.


BRUSH & TOOL APRON
Multiple pockets, pouches and hooks keeps brushes
and beauty tools organized and accessible. The
convenient and streamlined design includes mesh pockets
(perfect for holding a cell phone) and adjustable belt for 
optimal comfort.

Price: Php. 1,800.00 ($ 43.44)

I know its quiet expensive, but ts made with really durable material so I know it will it would serve me for years, and I will really do my best to take care of this. Thank you so much for reading, and have a wonderful day!

Links to where you can get the same brush belt:
love-makeup.co.uk
www.amazon.com

With much love,
Steph-G

Comments

  1. Love the organiser..yeah it seems expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice handy thing ...a must have for all makeup artists

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. :D thank you! Im excited to use it too Cassandra,

      Delete
  4. great review & Thank you so much for following me & following you back in return!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    Chictopia


    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is awesome!! Following you on BlogLovin!! Feel free to follow back!!! Have a great weekend!!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog. wanna follow each other? :) Let me know!

    pinkydiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to Shely, I'll surely follow your blog :D

      Delete
  7. oh wow, this brush set looks great, i'd love to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are Eco tools brushes (Very soft) and a bunch of other brands,,

      Delete
  8. Wow, it's expensive..Goodluck for yout dream dear!
    btw, wanna follow each other? I hope to hear from you dear, let me know..:)
    thank you~ :)

    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and I'll surely follow your blog :D

      Delete
  9. wow! career mo talaga yung pag-mamake up? hehehe. i really want to know how to apply makeups. bored of watching youtube just to apply eye shadow but I hardly learned from those tutorials.

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com
    http://phioxeeAwareness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in! I really want to become a makeup artist! Videos really help but practice is very important as well :D I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

      Delete
  10. Ah that's such a cool purchase! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Steph, I would like to invite you and your readers to the new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I'm happy for you. This looks cool and convenient. :) I suddenly miss being a makeup artist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog you have steph! very informative! :) followed you dear. i hope you follow back! :D

    love ace,

    picturemelove
    http://aceduchua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great find! I bet it'll be so incredibly useful and durable!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Nancy I agree, I think it would be perfect :D

      Delete
  15. nice!what a great blog,following each other? Let me know if its ok for you!! Have a nice week:D #Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous makeup organizer! I am sure this will help you out so much!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, great set!!!



    Happy Weekend,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice! anyhoo, thanks for visiting my blog, followed you now also :)

    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment