Aizilym Haul : Inexpensive accessories store

If you are form Cebu, Philippines you've probably heard of  Aizliym or actually shopped there. The store is know to have a wide variety of accessories at a very low cost, the store is always jam packed with shoppers especially when its around Christmas time. I'm going to share you what I got for Php 198.00 ($ 4.82)


Neon Green Bracelet - Php 27.00 ($0.66)
Neon Pink Bracelet - Php 23.00 (0.56)
Neon Orange Bracelet with spikes - Php 22.00 (0.54)

Large Owl Earrings - Php 16.00 ($0.39)
Strawberry Stud Earrings - Php 30.00 ($0.73)
Gold Dangling Earrings - Php 20.00 ($0.49)

 2 in 1 Joint Ring - Php 35.00 ($0.85)
4 Finger Gold Ring - Php 25.00 ($0.61)

Everything I got is really affordable and thats what I love about the store, they have so much more so if you're from Cebu definitely check it out. But I do advice you to bring a fan and a hair tie because its freaking hot in there! and please be careful walking on the streets of Carbon and always keep you valuables and bag close to you.

Thank you so much for reading!
Take care!

With much love, 
Steph-G


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. DO THEY HAVE ONLINE SHOP?COZ' I'M PLANNING TO BUY

      Delete
  2. I have the same orange bracelet Steph!
    from Aizilym pud

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow! what great deals! happy holidays :) following you back!
    xx mili

    callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jewelry looks totally amazing. Love every single piece. Wish we had that over here too and the price is gorgeous too <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? I do hope stores like this open everywhere in the world!

      Delete
  5. I heart that enamel ring. I never heard of this store while I was still in Cebu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're right Steph-G! I'm also a fan of Aizilym's products (except that there are some of its items that easily fades). and how can you say no to the cute own earrings and the neons! yay! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment