Angels Collection: My very first Angels Collection Bag

Angels Collection is a brand that sells genuine high quality leather products like bags,wallets,luggage and the like.
My mom is a fan of their bags because they are durable and the material doesn't flake off, through the years she has collected several of them and I have always wanted one of my own. This Christmas I'm so blessed to have my very first bag from Angels Collection all thanks to my parents, I wanted his bag for such a long time now and I'm ecstatic to finally have them! Again I'm so happy and thankful for this awesome gift :D


 Purchased at: Angels Collection boutique, SM City Cebu
Price: Php 4,800.00 ($116.62)

I chose this bag (I have no idea of its name) because I love its shape, it kinda looks like a box which I find very unique, it has a bit of silver hardware and makes it look edgy but still classic in a way and of course I got it in black because I can use it in any type of outfit and I know its not exactly an affordable bag so I made sure I get it in the color in which will never go out of style and last me for years and years.

Top left- Overview of the front part of the bag which has a slanted pocket
Top Right- The back part is completely bare
Bottom left- On each side it has this sort of old school looking lock which opens
Bottom Right - The logo of Angels Collection

Photos of the botique



As you can see the boutique is filled with a huge variety of leather bags in different colors. From time to time they have great sales which they give 50% discounts on selected bags.

Their branches here in Cebu:
SM City Cebu, North Wing
Banilad town Center
Marco Polo Hotel Cebu

If you are from Cebu or visiting the Philippines I suggest you check out their branches and you may just fall in love with their bags :D

Thank you for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G 

Comments

  1. The bags look great and they are not expensive. I might buy my Mom 1 on Valentines...

    Thanks for this post.

    Wala bang discount? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may discount ang ibang bags :D glad i could help!

      Delete
  2. Nice bag! At mas nice dahil gift sya from your parents :) Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love one of the green purses! They are so cute!

    Ashley @
    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh bags bags bags! why are you everywhere!? hehe...
    black bags are really timeless and always in fashion too!

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the first time I've heard of Angels Collection, local brand? If it is, we should be proud kasi mukhang quality product siya!

    Belated Merry Christmas, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design you chose, its simple yet classy! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bag is perfect....black goes to everyout and a good leather is a good investment.perfect gift yoou received:)


    Merry christmas and wishing you a smashing new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful gift, they sell them in a lot amazing colors! Love the mustard tone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice!

    Thank you for your lovely comment. I am following you, hope you do the same!

    http://asilosofy.blogspot.com/

    BLUE BIRD JEWELRY GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous bag! it looks perfect :)

    I hope you had an amazing Christmas! I wish you a happy New Year too <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bag that you chose is really nice!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree with you ! :) It's a cool one ;)

    Nice post ! Love your blog :*

    Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ?

    RUNWAY JUICE

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment