Christmas Presents

First of all I I wanna say that I'm in no way trying to brag about what I got, I love seeing what other bloggers got for Christmas and I thought this would be fun to do since its my first Christmas with this blog or as a blogger, I'm very thankful for everything I got and all the blessings the Lord has showered upon me and my family. I'm always excited for Christmas presents so here it is..

All black and sheer tops, you can actually see the lights from the back.
I love black clothing, I have a lot of black thirsts because I like how it looks, but dont get me wrong I do wear colorful clothes as well. The brand of all of these is STUDIO, purchased in SM department store.

A very cute mug and two pink polishes.

I got the Face Perfection brush set form Beauty cosmetics and I love them, I will do a separete blog post about these, And an ELF highlighter that I have always been curious about.

An adorable stud earrings from Claire.
Long dangling earrings from Accessorize which unfortunately will close all their Cebu outlets in Dec 31 :(

And some essentials.
 
I'm greatly thankful for everything and for all of you who greeted me a Merry Christmas in the comments. I would love to know whats your favorite Christmas gift.

Thank you for reading!
Take care! 
And may you all have a prosperous New year!

With much love,
Steph-G



Comments

  1. so long live the kakikayan? lol

    i love the top and the mug...

    happy new year ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mug is very cute ^__~ and the face perfection brush looks very similar to Sigma's! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I agree! exactly the reason why I wanted these brushes

      Delete
  3. Nice gifts you received Steph! They seem to really know what you like :) I especially love the mug - super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. so many presents >.<
    cute mug and brushes.. xD

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are lovely gifts...yeah I heard about accessorized closing all cebu brances...i love the boutique..:( Well anyway, happy new year dear!


    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I love those sheer tops! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pressies, they all look so nice. Love the look of the cute mug!!!

    I have a new international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter..
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas presents are so fun and you reminded me I need to get some new makeup brushes. Great post

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. kikay na kikay! i like the mug too, sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D my kakikayan makes it very easy to choose presents for me :D

      Delete
  10. I love the brushes and the mug, im such a coffee girl, i hate waking up early! haha :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coffee too, i drink a mug every morning before heading to school.

      Delete
  11. i like those black sheer tops, sis! looks so comfy! can't wait to see you wearing them...

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute top and accessories! happy new year! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. IF ONLY THAT SHIRT REALLY LIGHT UP , I WOULD BUY IT IN A HEART BEAT :) I am so following your blog. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join. So, we can keep up to date with each others. Thanks for your time. Hope you see joining...God Bless!

    Steven :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing gifts! Love the mug and fantastic accessories!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always taking the time to comment Rebecca!

      Delete
  15. lucky you!!! and good for you...what great gifts !!
    My favorite gifts were Cutco knives...sounds like a terrible gift, but it is exactly what I wanted.
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the gifts you got Steph! and those make-up brushes look amazing! the shape reminds me of Sigma brushes actually :) thanks for sharing your Christmas Presents, this is one of my fave posts to read!

    Happy New Year of 2013! I wish you all the best and I hope you'll have the time of your life! XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the gifts you got. Just found your blog and love it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous blog! i am totally in love...i definitely follow !
    keep on blogging! u are awesome!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    POCKETFUL OF DREAMS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy 2013! You've got some cute gifts! I love the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where did you get the makeup wedges? Is it available at SM Cebu?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment