James Cooper Products

I was wanting to try out these cream foundation products from James Cooper for a while now and finally decided to get it. I've heard a ton of great reviews about these so I'm very excited to finally have them.


Compact Cream Foundation
20g
Price:  Php 550.00 ($ 13.48)
Purchased at:  Watsons, Park Mall Cebu
-This foundation has great coverage and easy to blend into the skin, and it doesn't feel heavy at all-

Photo Ready Foundation
20g
Price: Php 550.00 ($13.48)
Purchased at :Cosmetics Department Store, SM City Cebu
-I like this product because it has three different shades so I can mix them to match the skin tone for a client, I can also use the shades for highlight and contour-


Aqua Germany Lip Liner # 812
Price : Php 150.00 ($3.68)
Purchased at : Watsons, Park Mall Cebu
-I do not know why its called Aqua Germany but i did get it from the James Cooper Stall, this liner is very smooth and quite pigmented-

I really like these products and I want to get more products from James Cooper because they have great quality, Even if their products are made in France I think this a Philippine based brand, not sure though.
I do suggest that you try out their products if you get the chance to.

Thank you for reading,
and Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G

Comments

  1. I would love to know if you like them! I have been looking for some new brands to try out! :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know this brand, I am wondering if I could find it in Spain..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure dear, but I do hope you get to try these out :D

      Delete
  3. I'm not too much into make up (except for blush and lipgloss) so I'm also not very familiar with this brand but I'd love to see you use them on your model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will on my next photo shoot Joanne. I hope it looks great on camera.

      Delete
  4. Love it <3
    i follow you with gfc and bloglovin!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great hauls! i've always wanted to try JC products too but just didn't know which product to head first! thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! Love the makeup!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. nindot lagi ang lip liner:) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah,,lage, ganahan pod ko mu try sa uban shed.

      Delete
  8. I was thinking about this products and could not decide if I should buy them but they looks pretty cool so maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for the information. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never read about this products, they look nice!

    Check my giveaway:

    ASILOSOFY GIVEAWAY

    http://asilosofy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these products are new to me. I will definitely have to try them.

    http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. These products are new to me. Sounds good. I'll definitely try them.

    http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obsessed with your post,love!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..thank you! I love reading your posts too

      Delete
  13. i'm so in love with your blog...
    the design is awesome!
    you've got a new follower;)

    http://majamoranska.blogspot.ie/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! I'll follow your blog as well

      Delete
  14. I love makeups! I'd love to see you wearing these make up! :)

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've also heard a lot of good things about this product! I hope they won't clog pores thought. Cream foundation tends to be heavy.

    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. just purchased cream foundation kanina in shade 4 and 5, will try it out pa. i had the photoready for more than a year na, i use it for contouring at correcting sa mga clients ko...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment