Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Cake

Ever since I have always just used brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows, and it works perfectly fine but it is such a hassle to open up or bring a huge palette to get one shadow. So I finally got myself an eyebrow cake solely for filling in the brows. Pinkies Collection is a brand that a lot of Philippine beauty gurus and bloggers talk about so I told myself "Why not?"


Pinkies Collection "Eyebrow Cake" # 3
Price: Php 169.00 ($ 4.12)
Purchased at: Watsons, Ayala Center Cebu



As you can see there is not a huge difference between the two photos but the brow that has been filled in looks more defined, polished and its more visible. I do not over draw my brows because it would just look really fake , but if you can rock strong brows then go right ahead :D

PROS:
-Affordable
-Available in different shades
-Cute and compact

CONS:
-At first the lid was so hard to open, 
but after a few times of using it opening becomes easier
-Doesn't come with a wax

I think its a good product, the quality is okay nothing really amazing, I do wish it came with a wax rather than another brow shade.

If there is a great eyebrow powder that you like please do comment below so I can try them out :D
Thank you for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G



Comments

  1. I like the Milani eyebrow kit.. i bought it on multiply i forgot the name but ill blog it soon.. its affordable and i like the quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same but I rarely use it. :) I don't know but I like liquid eyebrow better. :)


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i discovered that i work better when used with a damped eyebrow brush..

      Delete
  3. nice blog, would you check out mine and follow? :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. Would love to try that some time. Looks good! :)

    Anyways, I'm inviting you to join my first ever blog giveaway. Check it out here!

    http://itsevamarie.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-anniversary-giveaway-part-1.html



    xoxo
    EVA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving those beautiful rich chocolate shades! Amazing makeup!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks nice! The effect is really soft and natural.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. good thing it doesn't come with a wax! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're from cebu too right? i've been looking for pinkies collection for so long!! thank you for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arrgh! I've been eyeing for pinkies collections! Where did you bought this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it in Watsons in Ayala Center Cebu :D

      Delete

Post a Comment