Review : CoverGirl Lip Perfection (Rose Twist)

I got this CoverGirl Lip perfection as a gift form my beautiful Ate Bam. Ever since I got it I have been using it nonstop, the color look great for everyday and its super moisturizing. A lot of companies has released similar looking lip blam looking things and I have always been curious on how they really feel on the lips and if the pigmentation is okay.


SWATCH


PROS:
- Very moisturizing
- Good pigmentation
- Convenient packaging, no need for a sharpener

CONS:
I cant think of any

This Cover Girl Lip Perfection is perfect if you want something easy to apply and keeps your lips moisturized.

Thanks for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G

Comments

  1. That's so pretty! The colors looks good on you :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love de colour, gorgeus! :))

    www.likemannequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shade is so pretty! loving it ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with what everyone is ssaying . the color compliments your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, cool advices! Following u now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really pretty rose color and it looks lovely on you!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I might pick this up!
    it looks really nice on you ;)



    significantlyred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That one's so pretty! I always wanted to try Covergirl products!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Ps: Don’t you forgot to check out my very first shoplog/haul video ? I’d love to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very much admire this color, i want one for fall!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful colour :) Love it!!
    And I'm already following you on Bloglovin,dear
    xx

    www.styleofozoz.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment