Mini Clothing Haul: Forever 21, Cotton On, Grhenda

Today's post is going to be a clothing haul from my recent buys and a present from my Ate Michelle when she was on her trip to Singapore.


I only got a few things that's why I called it a mini haul so here we go!

Original Price: Php 1,275.00 ($ 29.06)
Discounted Price: Php 879.00 ($ 20.03)
I love black pants and apparently I only have one pair so I got this because I know I'll be wearing the heck out of this and I love the faux leather material on the side it makes it look edgier.

Original Price: Php 1,275.00 ($ 29.06)
Discounted Price: Php 879.00 ($ 20.03)
I tried this top with the the black pants and I really like the way it looked and I only paid Php 879.00 for both pants and top :D

Price: Php 2,395.00 ($ 54.58)
For school I always get the jelly type of shoes its kinda like a plastic shoe but very flexible and comfortable and its super easy to clean so I don't worry about rainy days because I just wipe it when it gets wet. For my On The Job Training we were asked to wear heels that's why I chose this one with a wegde but if it were up to me I would totally wear flats.

Finally My Ate Michelle got me this really cute flats form Cotton On in Singapore since we don't have a Cotton On here in Cebu and I enjoy getting stuff from different brands. 

Thank you so much for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G


Comments

  1. Great pants and shoes


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/06/cartoons.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! another great haul Stephy!!! I really,really miss reading your blog! Love that pants!! so cool!~
    and the shoes from Cotton on looks so comfty too.
    Good luck sa student teaching! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome discounts! Love the white top :)

    bookshelvesandvanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those black pants! Such a versatile item, I can never have enough black leggings, jeans or pants ;)

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds Steph! The shoes are really adorable =D What a great sale from Forever 21!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the shirt especially the details on the sleeves. Those flats, I like its color.

    Style and Glow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! My favorite piece is the pair of shoes from Cotton On~ lovely post<3
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I love Forever 21, the white shirt is amazing! :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new pieces! Those pants are just awesome and so is the top! So cool that you got them on sale!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great items, my love.

    *_*

    Happy weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flats!

    fromlagoswithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice haul! really love the Cotton-On Flats, it's adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great buys :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing items, love loafers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great items!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment