Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Portfolio: Hair and Airbrush Makeup for Debutante

Long time no post! I thought I would get more blogging done over the summer but I cant seem to find interesting content to put up and all I've been busy about are my client and driving lessons but now I'm done with lessons and I don't have any booking coming up I have more free time. I will be showing you pictures of my client Jasmine who had her 18th birthday which is also know as a debut party for gilrs here in the Philippines.

My set up for the day


Hair and Makeup Artist: Yours truly Steph G
Photographer: AbrahamMagarun
Location: Bayfront Hotel, Cebu

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this post Stephy! your client looks much more prettier because of your talented hands! Hope she had an amazing party! Congratulations on the job well done Steph!!! <3 amazed as always here!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she looks so pretty! you did a great job ^^I hope she had a wonderful celebration :)

    ReplyDelete