Review: BYS OH MY! I'M BLUSHING Palette

 I got this palette a while back so I have used this for a few months now. So here are my thoughts on it.




Price: Php 599 (USD 12.36)
Available at: Watsons or BYS Stands
20g of product
Expires after 12 months
Cruelty free

Since the shades are not labeled I just numbered them for the sake of this review. First thing I noticed about this product it the packaging and doesn't that what gets us girls? It's quite a large size palette at 7 inches per side which does not make it travel friendly I'm sure it will not fit most sized makeup kits. 

Taken in natural daylight

Taken with a ring light

  • It comes with more shimmers than matte blushes, only 1 and 3 are matte
  • I consider the shimmery ones more of a highlighter than actual blushes
  • Realistically I would only use number 3
  • The products are very smooth to and pigmented as you can see on the photos
I don't usually reach for this palette whenever I do my makeup because its too large and I have other blushes I prefer using, i do bring this along whenever I do other girls makeup because it has a variety of highlighters but I still bring another blush palette because the 2 matte shades are not enough. If you want to play around with different shades of highlighters this is a good option and it's also on the more affordable side, Php 599 for 8 shades is a great deal and BYS is a great brand. 

The last time I wrote a product review was in 2017 so forgive me if this isnt my best work. Til next time! Have a good one!








Comments

Post a Comment