Nail Art Haul

Its Summer time here in the Philippines and that means more free time.
I finally have the time to do what I want, one of which is doing my nails.
I got some stuff for nail art, these products have reasonable prices,
 so I wanna share what I got and you might have an idea on what you wanna 
get next time you buy stuff for your nails :) 
Hot Pink nail polish from Tony Moly
Php.98 (kinda pricy but great quality)
 Chunky Pink Glitter from Tony Moly
(kinda pricy but great quality)
and I seldom see sparkles this chunky  
Lilac Color from 24K
Php20
Bobbie Nail Hardener
Php36 (i thiught this would make a good top coat)
Silver and Black nail art polish from Sassy
Php36
Bobbie Nail Solvent to Dilute polishes
Bobbie Cuticle remover
Php12

These are just essential items i had to get if I wanna practice doing nail art. 
Now I can create lots of designs to try out.
Hope you found this helpful :)

With much love
Lahlab




Comments