Lets play dress up!

I wanted to play dress up but not with Barbie Dolls because that would be boring and easy,
so I chose my friends instead.
Plus its weird to take pictures of my doll and blog about it .HAHA
I did their hair and make up also styled them with my clothes :)
 Lerie (My seatmate for one subject only but were close)
Shes Wearing : Kaftan dress designed by my mom
Wedges from Crocs (insanely comfortable)
 Astrid (My dear friend, we call each other "Nerd")
Shes wearing: Kaftan top designed by my mom
Forever 21 Necklace
Accessorize earings
 Her own heels and shorts
  Rogenelyn (My high school friend)
Shes wearing: Forever21 dress
Forver21 glasses
Necklace from South Shores
Her own shoes and bangles
 Lerie and Astrid
Lerie and Rogenelyn


It was lots of fun for all of us,
hope you like it!

With much love, 
Lahlab

Comments

  1. I love their top!
    let's play dress up with the Mean Girls niya hahhaha esp. sherlyn hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sure Tine :)
    lingaw kaau na!! MUWAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe excited kau si bunchi Sherlyn Bautista.
    lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment