Lash Case

I absolutely love eyelashes, it adds more drama to your look and there are lots of varieties to choose from,
my clients also enjoys wearing them on special events, some may choose really dramatic
ones or more natural looking. I prefer to store my lashes in a cute case rather than the packaging it
usually comes in. So I thought I'd blog about these cases I found  in  
Japan Home Center located in Park Mall here in Cebu.
Seeing lashes stored in a cute case encourages me to collect even more! 


These are the cases when closed. Both are pink because I gravitate towards that color when
picking something out. I filled one case so you can see how the lashes would look like,


 The round case can hold 3 pairs of lashes while the rectangular can hold 4 pairs,
The larger one can store a pair if tweezers on the bottom part of the case and small lash glue,
since the round one is smaller it cant hold this size of  tweezers only small lash glue.

I got the round container a few months back I believe it was around Php 66.00,
The rectangular one cost Php 88.00. I really like them both because they keep my
falsies stored well and the packing it really cute.
 
Enjoy the rest of your day, and take care.

With much love,
Steph-G

Comments

  1. Eyelashes make eyes look sultry and gorgeous ;)
    Hope you have a happy week<3

    x♥x♥

    PS:It was nice to speaking with you ;)

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post, Thanks for sharing useful and informative post,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment