Nail Polishness :Sassy Nail Art Polishes

I love creating nail designs and for that I need nail polishes intended for detailed designs. Today I'm going to share with you guys the polishes I use to help make achieve patterns, prints, line and dots. These are very affordable and with some practice they are quite easy to manipulate.

SASSY NAIL ART POLISHES
Price: Php 36.00 ( $ 0.88)
Available in: Watsons or SM Department Store

 When you twist the top off it reveals a very thin and long brush also know as a Stripper.

The very tip of this nail art polish has a very small opening so that very little polish comes out and this makes it perfect for dotting, no need to use a dotting tool!

One coat of this polish is quite good but the colors are not as vibrant or opaque as I want them to be.

I often use two coats to get the opacity I want.

I absolutely love Sassy Nail Art Polishes and I intend to get more colors in the future. So if you wanna try making your own nail designs this product will come handy for you :D

Thank you for reading!
Take care!

Sincerely
Steph-G

Comments

  1. I think I will try this one ;3. Not too complicated for me ;)
    x, Lara
    My blog has moved and is now over here : http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute colors for a nail polish :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that brand too...really nice of you to post a brand that is not so hard to find....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I always try to blog about products thats not a pain to get :D

      Delete
  4. These look really similar to the INGLOT nail art enamel but these are so much cheaper!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm glad I dont have to spend money on the Ingot polishes :D

      Delete
  5. I always see those but I haven't really tried one yet. They look nice pala! Bili nga ako next time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang cute naman ng pang nail art! easier for you to create works of arts on nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll try this one! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never seen polish nails like this before!

    Che k my blog if you can...

    www.beingraissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post!

    Your photos are great -so artistic! Very informative and clear I really enjoyed browsing through your blog :) Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back :) I just followed you on GFC, hope you will too :) Looking forward to more posts from you! More power!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great product! I will have to check these out as they look like they could do so much!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are awesome, I hope you find them or something similar..

      Delete
  11. waah! I have this steph! I just bought mine last week and try it out! :) Have different designs using this sassy nail art polish. Check it out http://akirahbabe.blogspot.com/2013/02/lets-do-14-valentines-day-post-face.html
    have a great day! Oh by the way , I followed you on GFC, I have mine now, I hope you can follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, cant wait to try this out!

    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks nice..so simple :) xoxo
    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment