Shoe Makeover!

I have a lot of free time in my hands now thats its summer vacation and I wont be attending summer classes and this is usually the time when I get creative and do some fun DIY (Do It Yourself ) projects.

Do you have a pair of shoes that needs a little summer touch? I have a fun and easy DIY showing you how to cute-tify (if thats a word) anything that you already have to make it more summery!


You will need: 

Any design of fabric will do, as long as you like it.
I got my Fabric Glue from Ace Hardware for Php 200.00 ($ 4.89) 












 I used fabric glue to attach the bows on the shoes.

I hope you learned a thing or two on this post and get inspired to revamp items you already have instead of buying new ones. I hope you try this DIY this summer time, this can be a great activity for you and your friends or if you wanna have craft time alone.

Thank you for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G






Comments

  1. wow cool! i have a lot of shoes at home that I no longer use...Can you restore? lol... I really love your sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  2. super floral bows! very cool! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your'e absolutely awesome
    love your blog, so you'll have me here again :)

    hope youll follow back <3
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow well done! Looks very easy and beautiful.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following back and this is a lovely DIY :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is cool. I would have never thought of doing something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great makeover...keep it up! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  9. how amazing is this diy!! :D totally glammed up those shoes!! :D

    happy weekend!
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your posts are lovely!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Kisses, Denis.

    www.thebsheep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh good way to rennovate old shoes. ;)

    wanna follow each other?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is such a brilliant idea!! I love those new shoes. :) Following you back on GFC.

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi sweetie...
    aww i always love diy post! and love those shoes with ribbon!so inspiring!
    sweetie... thank you for following me. im following you back.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an excellent idea! Love the DIY!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment