Aviva Dresses Got You Covered for Every Occasion!

There are a lot of online stores that specializes in dresses like Wedding dresses, Prom dresses, Evening dresses, Cocktail and this time I'll introduce to you AVIVA DRESS its based in the UK and it is also a family owned and operated company for over ten years!
AVIVA Warehouse
AVIVA Showroom

 Needless to say that every dress is made with love and quality and the best part is their prices, getting a designer to create a dress for you can great really expensive trust me I've asked around and some even asks the design from you which we all get from the internet right? So why not get it from an online store who has served many happy customers and pay half the price all you go to do is send them your size you can pick out from a huge variety and it can get overwhelming so filter it down to the color, length or fabric of your choice .

I was browsing around the site and I thought of sharing with you dresses that I would love to wear for four different occasions which you can wear over and over again just change up your accessories hair and makeup and you’ll be good to go. 

Blue hues are a big trend next year so keep the colors blue an teal in mind when looking for a dress your bound to look trendy in prom, I just love the embellishments on this gown they were very generous with the bling just a simple makeup look and hair style and let this gown make the statement. 

This cocktail dress is perfect for a cocktail party (Duuh..) and semi formal parties if your looking for a dress you can wear several times go for a black one or neutral colors because colorful dresses usually pop in photos so it makes it more memorable for people but with this its very easy to mix it with different accessories to change the whole look.

If were to be a brides maid I would like to wear something comfortable and easy to walk in I don't want to be looking after my dress the whole day long pulling up the dress when ever I feel it slipping down. This cut is perfect its not strapless but he one shoulder still makes it elegant and the mix of two textures make it very modern and as you can see it looks great in photos.

Last but definitely not the least is the stunning evening dress perfect for formal events can we just look ate the beautiful detail on the straps its an unexpected place to place embellishments on which makes it very unique and this body hugging  dress is well worth the diet and work out I think this over all look is gorgeous with the simple up-do and a neutral smokey eyes.

I hope you liked what I picked out and do check AVIVA DRESS for your gown needs
Thank you for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G



Comments

  1. oh wow, love all the dresses you picked, especially the blue prom dress, the detail on it looks so beautiful! X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great picks Stephie!! I love the first one (Is Taylor Swift the model???)! Now I know blue is the color of the year...! Thanks for that lalab!! :D :D hehe.. anyway, now following you through GFC stephie :D :D :D :D
    *thumbs up* for another awesome post, as usual! <3

    Dearest yours,
    Jong :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephie!!! :D I nominated you for the Jolly Blogger Award! :) Check it out here ! ^_^ http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-jolly-blogger-award.html

      Dearest yours,
      Jong :)

      iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  4. Ooh I like the prom dress na blue. Cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, fabulous ^_^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will recommend this to my cousin, they are planning to get married this 2015 :) Thank you for sharing about Aviva and I followed you on GFC, hope you can check out my blog too.

    http://hazelasoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment