Haul : ZALORA is the Perfect Place for Presents

Since its the Holiday Season there has been a lot of Hauling lately and instead of being a part of a ridiculously long line in the crowded mall I decided to shop online at ZALORA because there's a wide variety of products plus I got to enjoy free shipping at that time. I paid by Cash On Delivery which is awesome because its risk free and you don't worry as much if your package hasn't arrived yet, they do text you on the day that the delivery guy will arrive and if you cant claim it your self for some reason you can have authorize someone else to claim it if you have an authorization letter like me I was out in the afternoon so my mom got it. These are gifts that I will give out so I wont really dig into the products I'm still waiting on a few more packages to arrive but I'll show you what came today.

And if you are a new customer at ZALORA use the code "ZBAPQF9S" upon check out to get 15% off your first purchase! 


First you see this envelop which has your receipt and return policy. 

Its Show Time T-shirt 
Show Time is a famous variety noon time show here in the Philippines and I know someone who's a huge fan of the show and she picked this out herself.

EZRA Bag
One of my best fiends Elaine loves bags small or large so I picked out this cute silver bag for her we usually exchange gifts after new year.

I'f you want to try out risk free on line shopping have a look at ZALORA there's items for men and women definitely something for every one and again if you are a new customer at ZALORA use the code "ZBAPQF9S" upon check out to get 15% off your first purchase! 

Thank you for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G


Comments

  1. Wow!! it's really perfect Stephyy!!! great for seasons like the Christmas time!!! <3 great choice sa bag! nice kau,malipay jud imu friend ana hehehe

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag, great gift for a girlfriend!

    Happy Holidays / Καλές γιορτές :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that silver bag is a work of art!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, great bag :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of this! Great haul! :)

    - Che

    www.style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the look of that silver bag! I'm a huge fan of satchel/cross body bags! I haven't ordered anything from them yet although in the past I was tempted by some dresses! Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how zalora neatly pack your purchases and they really do have lots of items to choose from. Happy New Ywar Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i shop a lot in zalora too hahha thanks for the follow following back =) happy new year oh by the way just posted my flash back 2014 post hope you could check it out =)

    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/2014/12/flash-back-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy new year and all the best!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah that bag so cuteee, i love the color ^^

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! :D And I am definitely digging your choice of bag :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment