Portfolio Recent Clients and My New Makeup Storage

Hello Beautiful! Today I've be showing you some of my recent clients and my new makeup storage! 

Hair and Makeup for Ms. Astrid on her Graduation
I have done Astrid's hair and makeup several times so I know what shes likes and she prefers lifted eyes and nude pink lips Astrid has one of the most flawless skin I've seen so she doesn't need a heavy foundation.

Hair and Airbrush Makeup for Model Alexa
I did hair and makeup on the beautiful model Alexa for a photo shoot over at The Mangga Studio here in Cebu. I used airbrush makeup because I want it to look as natural and flawless as possible I also airbrushed some parts of her arms and legs so it looks more even. I will be showing the final photos wen I get them this is just a sneak peak :)

NOW! for my newly made baby! HAHA! I have been searching for a makeup storage in stores but I cant seem to find the perfect one so my dad offered to have one made for me so I gave him a copy of the very famous Alex drawer from Ikea. Almost all of the beauty gurus on Youtube use the Alex drawer because its perfect to house makeup since my collection isnt as large as theirs I have the smaller version and I'm absolutely in love with it! (Pardon the dead plants apparently I'm not capable of taking care of them)

I have already transferred my collection here so the next step is filling up every last inch of this which lets be honest isn't hard to do :) I also need acrylic dividers to sort out the makeup.

Thank you so much for watching!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph-G

Comments

  1. Wow!!! great job on the makeup Stephy!! excited nako sa pics from the photoshoot soon!!! can't wait to see it!!! Kudos sad sa imu makeup ninyo ni Janna for grad and for graduation! So happy for you girls! :)
    Love that storage cabinet Stephy perfect for your tools! pa view sad nya sa sulod soon hehhehehe

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay bongga ng mga hair and makeup...and wow sa drawer, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super talented Steph! From pretty to drop dead gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like makeup and hair is your thing !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!

    XOXO
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did an awesome job for both of the ladies make up! Especially the eye make up, loved the lashes your choose and their hair looked amazing! I love waves and curls since my hair is naturally straight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The makeup is perfect and your heair looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really have talent, lots of skills ^^

    I'm following you now. Follow back?
    My blog: Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work again Steph, love the makeup looks! And aww.. lucky there's someone who can create makeup drawers for you.. Sadly we don't have an Ikea store here in NZ so I can't get the Alexa drawers as well.. the drawers came out great :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are great with make-up.
    Both ladies look so gorgeous
    after you've done your magic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on your clients!!! :)
    Both of them look wonderful. :)


    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did amazing job, your recent client looks stunning <3 Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know and I'll follow you back ASAP :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the your work Steph, Great job! Talented kayka! And your drawer is so neat <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice, Stephie! Cant wait to see more of your works in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh very gorgeous makeup sweetie
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment