Makeup for Bride Ms. Krisdell

I was so happy when my friend Krisdell asked me to do her makeup for her and her husbands big day, a girls wedding will always have a special place in her heart so being part of the preparation is always an honor.I used airbrush makeup for her and I kept the look light, fresh and emphasized her eyes. Her hair was kept up so she would be more comfortable throughout the ceremony and reception.

 

Congratulations to the newly weds! 
Thank you so much for reading!
Take care!

With much love,
Steph G


Comments

  1. You are so talented MUA! <3 She looks pretty :)

    www.marliafransiska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makeup looks so simple, but extremely cute!
    Check my blog out and tell me what you think :D
    Kisses,

    A Maiazita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing makeup ! Very simple and beautiful :) I followed you back

    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice blog post! You have such a nice blog, I started following you on GFC and G+, hope you follow back <3

    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so beautiful! Good job! The look is simple, beautiful and flattering to her features. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your friends! ♥ Love how you did her make up! You transformed her more beautifully. Anyway, I hope you could check out my latest travel post: Tokyo Disneyland experience + a few tips. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks your nice comment under my post. I'm your new follower.:)
    xoxo
    Shiki
    BLOG: [Beauty and Destroy]
    LAST POST: [REVIEW]: TRENDSGAL HAUL II.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on her makeup! She's very pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for my big day! Love the makeup look you did on her special day. :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment