Benefit is Here in Cebu! Products, Prices and Photos

If your from Cebu you most probably already know that benefit opened a boutique in SM Seaside which is really exciting because we dont have a lot of high end or high street makeup brands here in Cebu. So when I visited the store I took some photos of the products available and their prices, sorry if the photos are not taken that well I just used my phone and I was kinda rushing because I was thinking that taking pictures is not allowed. I didnt get to photograph all of the products but I did manage to snap a hand full.



They have like a mini make over station where the offer brow grooming and waxing. I really want to try their Eyebrow tint because one of the girls in the store said the tint can last up-to a month!


I rally like the layout of the botique because it spacious, neat, and very pink. Let me know if you find this kind of post informative because I will be doing more to keep updated with the products and prices. Thank you so much for reading!

Steph G

Comments

  1. Yay! So glad you have Benefit now! I have yet to purchase anything benefit before but I'm always enticed by their packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely place Stephy!!! new additions puhon sa imu collection, reviews nya soon Stephy hehehe I love your reviews so much! that boutique looks beautiful and heard that Benefit products worked so well <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I love Benefit's packaging forever, but some of their products are just okay. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment