Sioux Gel Nail Set From Lazada For Only 1,000 Pesos ($20)

 


I love doing my own nails but I have always been curious about gel polish, in photos gel manicure looks very shiny and so flawless plus it lasts about 2-3 weeks. I have never had it professionally done since it costs at least 800 pesos in the salons. So since this quarantine gave me so much free time I finally caved and got myself an inexpensive set from Lazada. Since this is only 1,037 Pesos I did not expect really great quality products but at least something that will get the job done. Heres the link of the seller I got it from Sioux Gel Polish

Here are the things that came with this kit

LED Lamp










The kit comes with 6 gel polish shades and a top and base coat. All bottle contains 8ml of product. Here is a swatch of the 5 shades. 


I think this set is super sulit (worth it). You get all the essential items to start doing gel manicures for cheap. I must say that the gel polishes have a strong chemical scent when you open the bottle but it goes go away. I will do an update post on this and how I remove it. Im super excited to create more designs and collect more colors. 

Again if you wanna get this it's currently on sale for 985 Pesos click HERE

















 









Comments

  1. This sounds really neat! Especially if you already know how to paint your own nails, having these extra tools will help you have professional results! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great set...and so affordable! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Stephy! I've tried gel nail polish before but I find it annoying with all the designs haha though it looks much neater than the regular nail polishes!

    love lots,
    Tin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment